Sarantium
I am a mom to 2 wonderful boys!  A is 6 going on 16, and P is 3.  Right now my biggest struggle is SLEEP!  It seems so elusive, most nights I work until 11pm and then I am up at 6 to start getting A ready for school.  I had this past weekend off and I napped! It was glorious, however waking up this morning at 6, I looked around a noticed all the housework that needs to be done.  I am feeling slightly ashamed that I chose sleep over housework.

I feel guilty, on my days off I should be cleaning the house and setting an example for the boys not laying around snoozing on the couch.  I want to be one of those moms who can keep the house clean,take the kids to zoo, work out and make a healthy and nutritious dinner!  The reality is more like, invent a "crazy pyjama" day so I don't have to get dressed, have a "backwards meal" day which is leftover pizza for breakfast and cereal for dinner.....

I am looking forward to the days when the boys are teenagers who sleep till noon.....
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment