Sarantium
I hate HATE HATE being a working mom.  We don't make enough for me to be able to stay home with the kids full time, yet working full time I still don't make enough to afford daycare for my two boys.  Which leaves me having to work nights and weekends.

I never get to see my hubby and I am constantly left out of "family" outings on the weekend because I am at work and cant afford to miss a shift.  Up until recently everything has been going well, but yesterday it all went to shit!!!  My job has decided that I need to be available 24/7 to keep my position, or drop to a casual position which has no guaranteed hours.

I am stressed to the max, I am crazy worried. In my head we have already lost the house, it amazes me how my thoughts can go from mundane to insane in the matter of seconds. Right now I cant do anything until they make their final decision. So all I can do is worry and pray...
Labels: , , edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment