Sarantium
Next Friday is my supervisors last day at work. I like to think we were close. We would go for coffee breaks together and chit chat about our husbands and favourite tv shows.

I decided to have a going away party for her, I was asking the rest of the staff for money to contribute to her cake and maybe some flowers. Little did I know that was a big joke....

No one wanted to put in money, so I said "you guys suck! I'll go ahead and get her a cake myself, maybe I'll make one. Just because she a hard ass at work doesn't mean she isn't a nice person...."

Then my co-workers started laughing and asked me why I cared so much about someone who hates me!

I felt humiliated, and everything I had confided in her played back in my mind. Did she really care or was she just fishing for information to use against me? I haven't seen her since, but I do plan on confronting her. Should I? Or should I just be the bigger person, throw the party and let it be?
Labels: , edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment