Sarantium
I wish there was a manual out there that would tell me EXACTLY when I should keep my kids home from school and when I should stay home from work.  It would have to be very very specific, for example:
  • If your child has a temperature of 99 or higher keep them home. 
  • If their snot is green keep them home. 
  • If it has been 10 hours since they last vomited they can go to school.

I am not a fan of making a judgement call call at 6am, I constantly second guess myself.  If I keep him home, I worry about what he is missing.  If I send him I worry that he is feeling terrible and making everyone else sick.

Same goes for me at work, however staying home is a little more tricky then just having my mom call in for me.  This weekend I choose to stay home, I had a fever and no voice.  A voice is very important when you work in customer service! In order for me to stay home and "rest" I had to find someone to replace me, go to the clinic and get a note from a doctor and by the time all that was done I was exhausted and thinking that I should have just sucked it up and gone in to work......
Labels: , edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment