Sarantium
Just this past week I found out that 4 long term relationships/marriages were over.  Some of them were close friends of mine, the others not so close but still within my circle.  I was shocked and saddened, but not for them! I know the 4 women personally and I KNOW they are strong and can make it. I was shocked because all I thought about was myself!


Hubby and I just celebrated 15 years, and here I was thinking of how I would feel if we split up?  How would MY kids feel?  How would I support us? How would I get up in the morning?  Then the guilt wave rolled in.... How could I possibly be thinking of myself, Hubby and I are happy, I was in the middle of planning a party for our anniversary and then I "gloom and doomed" myself.  What kind of a person am I when I cant even feel for my friends and instead torture myself with "what-if?"
Labels: , edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment