Sarantium
I was kind of stuck with what to write, so I went to a site that hundreds of creative writing prompts, I randomly chose "write about your weirdest day at work, so here it is.......


Billie Jean by Michael Jackson has always been one of my favourite songs. A couple of weeks ago it was playing at work and I just couldn't help my self I started grooving. Just a subtle shoulder thing. An older guy walked in and said  "YOU'VE GOT TO GIVE MICHAEL ALL YOU'VE GOT"! He then grabbed my hand and led me out from my counter and we danced! It was like I was 12 again and dancing in my bedroom with my BFF. we just totally let loose and shook our troubles away, we sang loud and off key.





People always told me be careful of what you do
And don't go around breaking young girls' hearts
She came and stood right by me
Then the smell of sweet perfume
This happened much too soon
She called me to her room

Billie Jean is not my lover
She's just a girl who claims that I am the one
But the kid is not my son

Billie Jean is not my lover
She's just a girl who claims that I am the one
But the kid is not my son
She says I am the one, but the kid is not my son

Everyone in the store was staring, but at the end of song we were greeted with a round of applause.

What was your weirdest day at work?




0 Responses

Post a Comment